Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Unique Gift Idea For The Holidays

A while ago I wrote about Blurb.com, a Web based service that lets you turn your digital photographs into coffee table books. Well, recently I used their service myself to create a photo book called I'm Dreaming Of A Bronx Christmas. Generally, I found the software easy to use, and making the book was more fun than I expected. You can see a preview by clicking on the link in the left hand sidebar, if you're interested.

If you want to make your own book and give it as a unique gift for the holidays, you'd better hurry! According to the shipping deadlines posted on Blurb's Web site, you still have time to get it for Christmas if you choose an express shipping option and order no later than December 12th(if you choose 2nd Day Air) or December 15th(if you choose Next Day Air)!

No comments: