Wednesday, July 18, 2007

An Homage To Classic TV Ads

Fans of vintage TV commercials take note: You'll find an impressive collection of classic TV ads from the 1950's through the 1980's on the web site of RoadOde.com. Like the TV commercials found at the Internet Archive (mentioned in a prior post) these vintage ads are viewable in their entirety right on you computer screen!

Take a stroll down nostalgia lane as you watch great commercials from yesteryear. You'll see ads for products like:
  • Fab Detergent (aired 1952)
  • Puffs Facial Tissues (aired 1960)
  • Franco-American (aired 1961)
  • Skippy Peanut Butter (aired 1951)

And many more! This is a must-see for nostalgia lovers and sure to bring back more than a few memories-enjoy your trip back in time!

1 comment:

Incognito said...

Hi! I want to ask if you will provide a link back to my site OR link exchange?
Why? because web sites that are linked from lots of other sites are often deemed more popular

and get a higher ranking in search results.
Put a back link to my blog, contact me and I will so the same.
Contact me: alexvorn2@gmal.com or post a comment in my blog:
Tech Gadget Blog
The best!