Saturday, March 10, 2007

Make Some Time For "Me & the Cat"

Looking for an entertaining and thought provoking read from the blogosphere by someone who's not afraid to tell it like it is? Put Me & the Cat on your must read list! The blog, created by Lorraine O'Connor, a 70-something self-professed animal lover, is a gem of a find.

Whether she's offering up amusing anecdotes from her childhood or on a more serious note, discussing important animal rights issues, she writes with a passion that's unmistakable-it's obvious that she cares deeply, and she's a skillful enough writer to make you care too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ain't that somethin' ?? I just finished an overly-long comment somewhere else and then before I was going to leave (to look for those links I mentioned) I see in your lists "Senior Bloggers" or something like that.....and by golly there I am.

Wow. I am totally razzlefratzed. Thanks Aurelio, I'm still naive enough to be impressed when my name and/or my website is mentioned by someone out in BlogLand. Cool!